To our valued patients,
We are excited to announce that our office will be open to patients again on Tuesday, June 2nd! 🎉 We can’t believe it’s been over 2 months since we have last seen you in the office, and we have missed you a lot!
We want to thank you for your continued support and patience through all of this.
Your next couple of appointments may look a little different. At Align Ortho, we are committed to your safety and will be complying with the recommendations set forth by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC.
So, what’s changed?
- Our team will be contacting and rescheduling patients who had an appointment in the last 7 weeks. We are also ready to welcome new patients to the office!
- All clinical staff will be wearing advanced PPE including surgical caps, and respirators or N-95 equivalent masks during procedures
- We will be seeing fewer patients and spacing out appointments to continue social distancing
- We have enclosed our operatory for aerosol producing procedures, and have spaced our other operatories
- Please do not use the brushing station at the office until further notice. Please be sure to clean your teeth as well as possible before your appointment
- We have purchased Surgically Clean Air Purifiers to clean and purify the air in the office
We ask that patients who’ve experienced or currently have a fever, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, have traveled recently, please call to reschedule your appointment when you’re healthy.
If you are unable to come to our office or decide to continue social distancing, we have an excellent virtual appointment! You can book one here: https://alignortho.ca/online-
Thank you so much for your support and understanding. We can’t wait to see you back in our office!
Dr. Scramstad and the Align Ortho Team